2201 W. Broad Street, Suite 200
Richmond, VA 23220
Hope in the Cities facilitates interracial workshops, offers coaching and promotes partnerships and network building. The following information about its workshops was provided by the organization:
- Topics—Personal Practices for Trustbuilders; Skills in Dialogue Facilitation and Group Management; Acknowledging and Healing Racial History; Building and Maintaining Diverse Teams/Networks/Partnerships.
- Focus—individual awareness, racial healing, connecting personal awareness and change with societal change.
- Frequency – annually, as requested, as needed.
- Location(s) – at their offices, onsite at the organization receiving the workshop, or at a Richmond retreat center.
- Length(s) – one day, two days, five days, customized to need.
- Fee(s) – varies with a basic fee of $1,000/facilitator/day for two facilitators, higher fees for major institutions, lower fees for small non-profits.
- Number of People/Workshop – up to 12 for a dialogue, 24-30 for training.
- Desired Outcomes—varies depending on the workshop.
The credentials you provided are incorrect. Please close this modal box and try again.
If you have forgotten your password, please use our Forgot Password form to retrieve it or register here.